Re: Strange data value storing problem with a Dhis2 lite installation

Hi Ola

This sounds weird.  I'll have a look.

Anyway to browse the database you should download the h2 database engine
from http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html

When you run h2.sh or h2.bat it should open you a web interface from where
you can connect to your database using the jdbc:h2:... url

Regards
Bob