Re: the GUS Legend

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Yusuph,
>
> The numbers in brackets are the total number of orgunits whose indicator
> values fall within those class breaks. 45 units have a value between 0.0 and
> 5.3, etc.

Yes.

> Addition of multiple time periods would require a corredsponding
> aggregation period in the data mart. I think there is a bug related to this?
> For instance, I think you might want to show quarterly values, composed of
> the aggregation of three monthly time periods. It should be possible, but if
> I am not wrong, there is a bug in the datamart that prevents this from
> happening. Not sure about this, so best to check with Lars or Ola.

It's more of a design problem than a bug, afaik. Data mart is using
persisted periods so selecting a period with "random" dates is not possible.

> Not sure about your last question. You mean you want the names of the
> organization units to appear on the map itself along with their values?

That's how I understand it too. It's currently not possible to display the
organisation unit names on the map.