Re: DHIS 2 Documentation

Hi Lars,

I prefer XMLSpy, but this a personal preference, and I am used to
using it. It is a commercial product, but very good.

As for free products, Vex is pretty good and simple, but not sure it
is actively maintained. XMLMind was pretty good as well, but not quite
as easy to use as Vex.

If you prefer text based editors, JEdit is a good choice. Notepad++
for Windows users may be an option as well.

Of course there is always good ole Emacs.

There is a long list available here.

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookAuthoringTools

I have committed a portion of the GIS user manual, along with a HTML
file with one of the many XSLs availble for DocBook format in the docs
section for review. If there is enough interest, I will go ahead and
convert the rest of the document.

Best regards,
jason

Regards,