Re: Timeseries in maps

I like this functionality. Just want to point out that earlier we have
talked about mouse-clicks on polygons to trigger zoom in on the level below.
I guess we can't support both, at least not at the same time. Maybe a
setting could be used to swap between the two on-mouse-click methods?

Is zoom on mouse click doable within the current model/technology?

Another useful feature would be to display numerator and denominator data
for the indicator values. Could this be done on info lines at the bottom of
the window or similar?

Guess these ideas belong in separate blueprints....

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.