Re: Build error

Hi,

Tried to update my code and build yesterday. I'm on a slow line here in
South Africa and noticed the new jars that had to be downloaded by maven in
order to build the excel reporting where quite big. Do we absolutely need
the 14 mb ooxml jar to do this work? Is there a way around that? If not,
that basically means that the war file distributed to all installations that
needs this module is 14 mb bigger......

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.