Re: On categories and dimensions and zooks

>> However, there does seem to be the ability to assign dimensions, there
>> does
>> not seem to be the ability to assign particular elements within those
>> dimensions to a particular DHIS data element.

Just some more clarification here: you can make category combos which you
assign to data elements. However, it is not possible to assign just
specific parts of a category combo (only some of the category options) to
a data element. Then you must make a specific category (as the only one in
or part of a new category combo) with just those options. It can be hell;
in Tajikistan there were way over 20 categories I think, at least 10 just
on various age groups.

Johan