Re: DHIS 2 Documentation

Hi there. Yes, I think this is reasonable. I will add the dhis2-devs
to the team, and then as more documenters (hopefully) come on board we
can add them to the team without adding them to the dhis2-devs team.

Lars, does this solve the issue of allowing documenters to commit to
the documentation branch, without having write access to the source
code?

Regards,
Jason