Re: DHIS 2 Documentation

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there.
> OK, I added Bob and Jo separately as requested, as well as the
> dhis2-devs-core team. Launchpad says that it sent an invitation to
> join the team.  I guess the team's owner needs to approve it.
>
> I created it as a moderated group, which means that people can request
> approval.
>
> Hope this solves these issue and we can get down to writing some docs! :)
>
> Regards,
> Jason

Perfect. Johan has approved the team membership.

What is the plan for converting the current dhis2 technical architecture
documentation to docbook? Thinking of updating it with the latest
development regarding struts, spring transaction management etc.

Lars