Re: DHIS 2 Documentation

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not sure about this. I just noticed that the DHIS2 documentation
> team was not listed as a subteam to any groups. The documentation team
> should probably somehow be converted to a subteam of the dhis2-devs
> team. I am not sure what this implies for commits and access, but
> there would seem to need to be an invitation sent from an
> owner/administrator of the main team.
>
> Lars?
>
> Regards,
> Jason

Not sure either, but I don't think there is a need to add people who are a
member of dhis-devs-core explicitly, as they will be members of
dhis-documenters "transitively" through the dhis-devs-core team. Not sure
about subteams but is seems sufficient to me to have dhis-devs-core being as
a members of dhis-documenters. We could try to remove the individual members
and see if it still works.

Lars