Re: Problems populating Orgunits directly

Hm..ran into some heap space problems, probably rooted in some other
mistake, but will have to stop now for today. In the mean time, you can have
a look at the dump without the facilities, available here:
http://97.107.130.50/files/

<http://97.107.130.50/files/>k