Re: Problems populating Orgunits directly

You can now find a 5MB postgres backup file at
http://97.107.130.50/files/ which
has 245427 orgunits, including 60 000 facilities.
Also, the speed is much better when running the database on the same machine
(I was using a server on the LAN before).

Though we have a lot of orgunit information now, there are certainly a lot
missing (e.g. we don't have facilities for many countries), and a lot of
errors. My idea is that we could run this as a master database on a server
(at UiO?), and give access to certain country users who can help correct it
(we should already be in a position to improve things substantially for
countries where DHIS has been introduced).

Knut