Re: Excel reports documentation?

Well, as soon as I can get it working, I would be happy to provide feedback. :)

There have been some development here in Zambia that make this type of
functionality more important for the potential deployment of DHIS2
country-wide here, but I need to be able to give some semi-intelligent
answers about whether DHIS2 can output to Excel. Currently, we have
gone through BIRT for some simple Excel sheets, but being able to go
directly from the application would be a big plus.

Just let me know when you are finished, or at least at a state when it
is semi-usable.

Best regards,
jason