Re: dhis-patient, the new dhis2-chis?

Small correction:
The India branch is not open, it is owned by a restricted team
dhis2-devs-india (where dhis2-devs-core is a member), which is a better
practice. The same goes for the documentation branch. I like this approach
better than the completely open dhis-patient branch. Note that all branches
can be checked out (downloaded) by anyone, the restriction is on making
changes to the code.

Ola