Re: Help Regarding Translation

Hi Bharath,
I tested just now, and can confirm your observations:

Adding a new locale (country code + language code) works quite nicely, and
translations made get stored.

However, changing Database Language in Settings seems to have no effect -
English is the only language available. This is a major bug which should be
fixed urgently.

Knut