Re: Community-based system

...... one more question

and how are you going to relate these tracking forms with household visits?
are you going to suggest the health-extension workers go house-to-house
carrying these tracking forms? I know there are some services which can not
be given at a house-hold. But from the tracking forms you are suggesting - I
couldn't see a relation to house-to-house service delivery. Or are you
thinking of summarizing the tracking forms (say for example missed visits)
and tell health-extension workers to go house-to-house and urge individuals
to show up for next visits or immunization camp areas?

Thank you
Abyot.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Abyot Gizaw <abyota@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Arunima,
>
> I was looking at the form you sent us. It looks more of a patient journal -
> in a way good as it will keep everything  compact for the program's life
> cycle, in your case ANC.  And my question is will there not be fields which
> will be repeated during the program's life cycle - for example those in page
> 2 and 3 of your form?
>
> For ANC VISIT/ENCOUNTER DETAILS should we not record date of examination
> for each visits? Because what you have is only one filed "Date of
> examination"? Or what if we section the ANC visits? like First ANC Visits
> with all the dataelements and date of examination in one section, and
> another section for visit 2 and another one for visit 3.
>
> Similarly in "Janani Surakha Yojna" section, how many times a pregnant
> woman is going to get a benefit? Is she paid only once or multiple times?
> The same question applies for the section "Referral". Is there a possibility
> to refer the woman say for example during her First ANC visit, and also on
> the second visit or third visit?...... or there is only one referral?
>

> Finally can we get the other forms you want us to consider? I still haven't
> got the translated forms which I gave to Amit last time. Or you think the
> one you sent us is a replacement for those forms? Having all the forms very
> soon is crucial so that we can think a common business logic, serving all
> the cases, at the earliest.
>

> Thank you
> Abyot.
>

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Abyot Gizaw <abyota@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Arunima !
>>
>> Just a question. The business logic I had, based on the experience I got
>> from a couple of field visits, is different from what you sent us now.
>> Because what I had in mind is something focusing on registers or services
>> and of course tracking. In your case the focus is the individual or the
>> beneficiary.
>>
>> And as you pointed out, the attachment you sent us is a draft - so my
>> question is do you think it will be OK to stick with this draft? are we not
>> going to suggest a new working practice? or you think that is what HISP
>> India wants to introduce?
>>
>> Would be great if we could get the remaining forms on the earliest
>> possible so that we can do readjustments at the early stage.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Abyot.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM, arunima s mukherjee <arunimam@xxxxxxxxx
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> hi all,
>>>
>>> enclosed pls find the initial draft of ANC Tracking Form...delivery &
>>> PNC details/form which need to be integrated with tracking will send in
>>> subsequent mail
>>>
>>> John- pls check if all details covered and business logic right
>>>
>>> Lars - could not open the link you sent
>>> regards
>>> arunima