Re: RCH Indicators

Hi Yusuph,

I am sure they have RCH indicators in DHIS2 in Zambia, Zanzibar, Sierra
Leone and India, as well as in the sample database from South Africa. The
sample you get with the download of DHIS 2 live from dhis2.com. For the
others you need to contact the ones doing the implementation. I assume you
already have the Zanzibar db though. Johan, Edem or Romain might help with
Sierra Leone indicators, John with India indicators and Jason for Zambia.
Would be great if we could set up a repository of all of them somewhere.

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.