Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 796: Made the WebAppServer verify that the BIRT webapp is included before attempting to start it. BIRT...

2009/9/28 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I guess we also don't need the Report Configuration anymore?
>>

> Whether to use Jasper or BIRT as the underlying reporting library can now
> be defined through a system setting. If BIRT is chosen then we need the
> report configuration. I guess we could hide that option from the menu if
> Jasper is chosen.

The reason for my question is that BIRT seems to work fine without entering
anything in the configuration. Or am I mistaken?
Knut

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring