Re: help with the query

Hello Jason,
I did remove in the query but I am getting the same error.

in short I am using the query in two connection, one connection to dhis2
database and the next to dhis2_znzMay, the dhis2 works though all the
properties are the same as those in the znzMay. and still getting the error.

and yes I am using 2007

--
Yusuph Kassim Kulindwa,
University of Dar Es Salaam,