Re: help with the query

Hi Yusuph

I haven't got excel to cross-check but I wonder if you are still "connected"
to dhis2 database when you try to make the query to the other one.  Is that
how it works?  You first setup a datasource then execute a query on it.  If
you just change the query you would then get this error.  You also need to
set up the connection again.

Sorry if I'm way off the mark.

Regards
Bob