Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 802: dhis-web-portal/pom.xml

2009/10/1 Hieu Dang Duy <hieu.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>

> Dear Lars,
>
> . Can you explain to me how the draft files as with form *<filename>
> .js.moved* which could generate after reverting action back to the
> revision before ?
> . By the way, if I deleted these above files after that I would commit the
> source code to trunk again so the problem would be happened is that
> conflicting. And what should I do to avoid this issue without deleted all
> modules and re-updating ?
>
> At the present, that is the way which I have to do to avoid that problem.
>
> Thank you !

Hi Hieu

from the bazaar user guide:

Sometimes Bazaar will attempt to create a file using a pathname that has
already been used. The existing file will be renamed to "FILE.moved". If you
wish, you can rename either one of these files, or combine their contents.
When you are satisfied, you can run "bzr resolve FILE" to mark the conflict
as resolved.

Have a look here:

http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.0.92/en/user-guide/conflicts.html

Lars