Re: On categories and dimensions and zooks

> Now, I should be able to do this table by using category combos I
> guess pretty easy. What I cannot do is then to aggregate by dimensions
> that are not present in the category combos themselves, at least, but
> I guess this is the functionality that Ola describes.

Can you explain me this further? Because if I got you correct - you are
saying you couldn't do aggregation by dimesnsions which are not included in
the category combos. Then for me... you are trying to do something else
which is not envisioned during data collection. If a dimesion can not be
constructed from the category combos (and corresponding options) then this
dimesion shouldn't be asked during analysis.

I am only convinced of one thing from this whole discussion - that we need
to extend the API so that we can do aggregation of different combinations
for the available (collected) atomic dimesion elements. As far as the MD
model ..... I can take your comments for renaming some of the objects - but
I don't see a limitation in the model. But again everything is open here -
and anyone can take it further. I am just sharing my views as I was the
central person in the MD issue.

Thank you
Abyot.