Re: STQC Testing of DHIS

> The maintainer of DHIS, DHIS 2 coordinators<https://launchpad.net/%7Edhis2-coordinators>,
> will be notified.
>
> These will be part of the CVE reports in launchpad... With that being there
> in launchpad, I asked the question why no one has check marked that... or
> were those deleted??
>
> Which brings me back to the question... Do we want to organize a few
> focused days filing and fixing the security related bugs (secure-a-thon) and
> unit tests (test-a-thon) to beat these security-related issues??

Hi Saptarshi,

this is a good initiative and if you could take the lead on this it would be
great. I will add you to the dhis2 coordinators group so that you will get
the notifications. I will be working  myself with lectures and the
community/patient system this week, but again, you will obviously be
focussing much on the Indian functionality so it's better that the Indian
team carry this out. If you find bugs related to the core I will be happy to
help out with fixing them.

Lars