Re: Google Motion Chart (Gapminder) connected to DHIS 2 report tables

Hi Knut,
I think Bharath has written a module that takes the data and indicators from
DHIS2 and displays a motion chart. The only quirk is that you have to be
online to be able to see the motion chart, which is a Google lockin to be
able to use its docs API.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA