Re: Google Motion Chart (Gapminder) connected to DHIS 2 report tables

Its experimental I think or even complete perhaps... but I wouldn't like to
add anymore. May be bharath had a better launch in mind...
Sorry Bharath, if you had other things to say!...

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India