Re: Google Motion Chart (Gapminder) connected to DHIS 2 report tables

Hi Knut

Sorry to come into this conversation so late. The Gap-Minder software seemed
really powerful but it came with too many strings attached (we were promised
a free license but with a recurring data administration fee).
We've started using google-motioncharts instead. If there are any
developments on the use of their software though - I'll make sure you know
about it...

Regards,
Greg