Re: Translate Organisation unit name

Hi Hieu - I will let Lars decide on committing, but would just like to thank
you very much for fixing this problem - it is really important for many
countries, for example India, which has 16 official languages (!). And the
multilanguage capability of DHIS 2 is to my mind a major selling point -
also when using DHIS 2 as a repository of metadata internationally.

So many thanks!

Knut