Re: Tomcat console warning

Hi Tri,

this a known bug i Ognl, which unnecessarily raises the log level from debug
to warn in situations where you have a property on the stack but no
corresponding set-method exists on any action class. Struts is aware of this
but say they cannot upgrade to a newer version of Ognl as it entailed some
compatibility issues. So my point is that you can safely ignore it (even if
it is annoying).

Lars