Re: Excel reporting in trunk!

In a bit longer perspective it would be great if we could include a
mainstream excel import as part of the import service. We've discussed this
before. There is a great need for this and we already have a blueprint if I
remember correctly. The idea was to have predefined (generated by DHIS)
excel sheets with metadata that could easily be imported into DHIS. Preview
and other import  functionality is needed here in the same way as with DXF
import. Hopefully efforts and local modules from India and Vietnam can merge
into this over time.

Ola