Re: (GIS) Facility indicators

Hi Jan,
This looks quite advanced. I would say however that there would be a
need to display two completely unrelated indicators, but perhaps not
necessarily from different time periods. I produced a very similar
looking map in Tableau comparing data submission rates (to date) with
monthly fully immunized children coverage indicator for a particular
month. I could imagine other cases when you want to compare say
"Bednet coverage rate" with "Malaria incidence rate". These might not
be in the same indicator group, and would likely not have the same
time period.

However, this seems to be somewhat outside of the 80% for what I would
think the web based GIS would do. You might need to pull the data into
Tableau or ArcGIS for this type of analysis. Displaying facility
coverage rates would be just fine (for now) for here anyway.

Looks great!

Best regards,
Jason