Re: Exception when create Report Excel Item, pls help

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Trí Trần Thanh
<tranthanhtri84@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Lars.
>
> W have problem with Add Report Excel Item action. We are  bugging it but We
> don't know what the problem is ?If We create empty database and run dhis. It
> is working fine .But with Cần Thơ database. Sometimes errors, sometimes not
> .
>
> I send for you database.
> [-] (org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException): Could not
> execute JDBC batch update; nested exception is
> org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC
> batch update
> [-] Gây ra bởi (java.sql.BatchUpdateException): Batch entry 0 insert into
> reportexcel_items (name, itemtype, excelrow, excelcolumn, itemexpression,
> periodtype, sheetno, reportexcelitemid) values (ttttttttttttt, organisation,
> 1, 1, 1, selected_month, 1, 5747) was aborted. Call getNextException to see
> the cause.

Hi Tri,

you are (obviously) violating a constraint in the db. I am only seeing two
constraints for the reportexcel_items table, the primary key and the foregin
key to reportexcel. My only suggestion would be to 1) make sure the
reportexel that item refers to acually exists 2) run that query directly in
pgadmin to get a more detailed error log.

Lars