Re: Simple Bazaar access

I think anyone can download the code, but committing code back is not
possible without an SSH key pair AFAIK.

It is pretty complicated, but if one is coding stuff, it should be
pretty easy. :)

I do think it should be much more simple for the DcoBook branch. It
seems like total overkill, but since there was a decision to move to
Launchpad, I think we have to live with this and provide assistance to
anyone who wants/can commit code but cannot get everything setup.