dxf

I've just uploaded a revised schema to the docs section of launchpad.
Please take a look and comment if you have time.  If you have a schema aware
editor you can use it to edit dxf2 files.  Notable changes:

1.  the root element dxf is now qualified in a namespace.
2.  the "associations" of the original dxf have been removed - except for
orgunits.  Save that for dxf2.1!
3.  the new dataelementgroup/groupset structures are represented as are the
indicator group/groupsets.
4.  implemented datavalue using attributes

When I get time I'll make a docbook rendition of the schema.  Now we have to
work on the parser and persistence side to make sure this all gets reflected
in reality :-)

Cheers
Bob

Follow ups