Re: dhis2.com now a.k.a. dhis2.org

Yeah, I think this would do the trick.

 I do not think it would be possible to get bzr, mvn, and other tools
on the dhis2.com site. Having this server, combined with a cron job on
the dhis2.com site to pull fresh builds via rsync/wget  on a regular
basis that do not require actually building the source on the
dhis2.com site, seems like it should work.