Re: How could import a class file in DHIS2

Because dhis is built using maven then all such dependencies must be handled
by maven.  So the compiled class would have to be fetched from a maven
repository which makes the licence issue quite important.  You can load it
in to a local repository but that doesn't help the global build process.
Much though maven drives me crazy, this is possibly a good side effect in
that it keeps us clean (licence wise).

Regards
Bob