Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 938: Made the uniqueness constraint on CategoryOption back in. Will maintain it in a transition period.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could some one remind me once again what the point of having a
> category option in two separate categories is? is there a use case
> here? It does not seem totally obvious, but maybe I am missing
> something.

It might be that there are none. This could be useful in the sense that if
nobody asks for removing the constraint - we won't.