Re: How could import a class file in DHIS2

Den 31. okt. 2009 kl. 12.09 skrev Bob Jolliffe:

Jo does this mean that you can technically bypass the repo mechanism and include jars as resources?

Yes, it is easy (but needs a little tweak compared to resources going to the classpath). But an important point with maven is the use standardized mechanisms, whenever possible.

Probably again not to be encouraged but there are instances where you have a jar which doesn't exist in maven repo. A situation I had recently.

If you send me the details, I can set up a repo on dhis.uio.no/maven for dependencies that is missing from existing maven repos (With ssh access to dhis2.org, I guess we might set it up there, as well).

Jo