Re: Assigning organizational units...some observations

yeah, this is going to be a problem for sure.

We need to get a blueprint written for the use of WMS layers where the
SLD is generated/used by DHIS.

GetFeatureInfo capabilities requests should allow similar behaviour of
the click and get feature info behaviour we have now (hover is also
possible).

Lets tackle this on Friday as well.