Re: Assigning organizational units...some observations

great if it works, as most users are on windows (chrome is only for
widows at the moment) but i tend to run linux. maybe opera?

It would be good to have some metrics and reccomendations in the
documentation in terms of which browser should be used. i think the
dataset for zambia health facilities is pretty typical, and is known
to be incomplete, so it will only tend to get bigger.