Re: Copyright and Licensing for /resource files

Copyright to WHO makes some sense to me, but it will be too messy to use a
different license, I think.

It is preferable to have things in one project under the same license.

Alternatively, I suppose it could be put on
https://launchpad.net/openhealthunder WHO copyright and license?

Knut