Re: Documentation

It seems we are using the article style which we can easily enough translate
into a book style (or two) with the articles being chapters.

Also I notice the mvn plugin is using docbook 4.4.  All of the latest
docbook dev is happening with v5.  Not sure if its a matter of changing the
pom.xml or whether v5 is not in mvn repository.  I can look at this stuff
later - at the moment am about to lose my table and internet connection ....

Regards
Bob