Re: Documentation

I do not have a strong opinion about which version to use, mostly out
of ignorance, but somewhat based on practicality. We are using a very
small subset (at the moment) of the total number of DocBook tags, so I
am not 100% about whether we need to be on the bleeding edge. My
recommendation of using version 4.x is based on what is available with
the WYSIWYG editor, Serna Free, which support version 4.2 out of the
box. There could be compelling reasons to use a later version of the
schema, but they are not apparent to me. Based on our immediate
requirements to have a somewhat more streamlined set of documents, the
editors that are practical for both geeks and those less inclined to
use VI for editing DocBook, it would make sense to stick with
something that is perhaps not bleeding edge, but practical. I think
the changes Jo has made to the pom are great and significantly ease
the building on the documentation on my side (working over an
incredibly bad link).

Unless there are other reasons, I think we should tread softly, and
stick with what works for now.