Re: New users mailing list

> Hi, as the current user mailing list went down I decided to create a new
> one
> at Launchpad. I think this is nice as we now have all our lists at the
> same
> place.
>
> The address: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> The team page: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
>
> I have added the dhis-dev-core team as members and updated
> dhis2.org/about.
>
> Remember to subscribe to this list at the team page!

But we're already members as members of the dhis2-devs list? At least I
wanted to join, and then I got a mail to approve my own application as I
was admin of one of the other lists, which itself is a member with admin
rights on of the user-list. Confused...

But thanks! I'll add the users in Sierra Leone that I know
Johan