Re: Documentation

final PS:
There is no harm working with the pieces in article style for now.  But if
we want integrated TOC, index, front-matter etc we will get these better
from a book style.  I think many of the wysiwg tools may just produce an
article header by default.  Probably can be tweaked - or just reassemble the
pieces later ie transform articles into chapters.