Re: The I18n resource editor

Dear Lars,

I tried starting up this tool. It's working fine. And if not wrong at
thinking, I guess this tool which being used for adding/editing/translating
any string in the resource .properties file without belong to Eclipse tool
or something likes that ?

An quickly comment on this tool, why don't you use an super's account to
security this one because of thinking that it's not opened for any user ?

Thanks !