Patient/community in trunk!

Hi,

the patient/community functionality has been merged into trunk. Thanks to
Abyot for astonishing work!

We have not yet implemented the part where patient data values are
aggregated to "routine" data values. I promised Abyot to do this but have
not yet had the time. It is scheduled for the next release. We will anyway
include the patient/community part in the upcoming release as it will make
it easier to get feedback and it already has great value with the patient
and program management on the maintenance side and the summary reports and
visit planner on the output side. The functionality should be considered in
beta.

The functionality comes in two web modules; the patient maintenance module
and the case entry module.

We will try to get out some documentation shortly to guide people who are
interested in trying it out.

Again thanks to Abyot who has coped with demanding requirements and managed
to deliver a impressive product so far.

cheers

Lars

Follow ups