Re: iHRIS and DHIS interoperability news

Yes, we have been discussion with them and are planning out a pilot strategy
where we will be able to implement iHRIS as well as integrate these two
applications with live data

With or without SDMX_HD. We will also try to integrate with Bob's XML
transforms to DXF and ideally have file-based exchange as the first step and
then doing it through SOAP, protobuf or MoM like xmlBlaster, activeMQ etc.
Once we really decide on the pilot states and start the work of integration,
we will post and discuss with benchmarks on the mailing list

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India