Re: iHRIS and DHIS interoperability news

Thanks for the update Saptarshi, that's great news.

I also think a first step can be done easily without fully supporting the
SDMX-HD standard (which is not finalised either).
Bob and Luke (from iHRIS) sat together a few weeks ago and transformed an
iHRIS reports into DXF, so that seems like the way to go yes. I am sure you
are in contact with Bob on the details of this.

Apart from the more technical discussion on the interoperability between
these two systems it would also be good to share ideas on what kind of data
elements DHIS can pull from iHRIS (and potentially also what iHRIS can pull
from DHIS). Ideally we could streamline some of these data elements (incl.
dimensions) and reuse across countries.

Look forward to more updates from India on this. Again, thanks for sharing
these news.

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.