Re: hisp.info

We will continue to keep confluence up an running for now, and keep
hisp.info pointing to the confluence homepage.
Most likely turning off the memory intensive daily backups will make sure
its more stable, time will show.

We definitely need a migration plan for some of the documentation on
confluence to other HISP/DHIS webpages, and once that is taken care of we
can shut down confluence.

Ola