Re: moving data from one facility to another

Hi  Yusuph,

I agree, that is a nice feature of DHIS 1.4.

I remember it was discussed long time ago, not sure why it was never
prioritised or implemented.

There are two specific features here if I remember correctly.

1) The ability to move all data in a form instance (orgunit+period+dataset)
to a new orgunit
2) The ability to move all data in a form instance (orgunit+period+dataset)
to a new period

This is very useful when the user has either filled the form for the wrong
period or the wrong orgunit, which happens quite frequently.

and both these are available via the data entry module I think. Right
Yusuph?

Whether it is allowed to move the data or not of course depends on the user
privileges and whether the new orgunit is assigned to the dataset or not,
same validation as for normal data entry I guess.

Devs, is this doable?

Ola
--------