Re: moving data from one facility to another

2009/11/25 Yusuph Kassim <yusuphk@xxxxxxxxx>

> hi,
>
> I can try the implementation, but expect alot of questions on the way,
>
> cheers.
>
> NB. in the latest built I think there is a bug on the save calculated data
> element, it does not compute run the action,
>
> and also in the new excell reports, I think there is something wrong when
> you are trying to add a formula in the selection list.

OK I have created a new branch for you, you can check it out from:

lp:~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/data-movement

You can put the service functionality in the dhis-service-administration
module, and the web functionality in the dhis-web-maintenance-dataadmin
module.

For further requirements it's a good idea to simply refer to what's been
done DHIS 1.4.

Lars